I always wanted to be a housewife. However there is a slight problem; I don’t like to cook, wash dishes, vacuum, dust, mop, move furniture, mow the yard, make curtains, check behind sofa or any other duties/chores that I associate with housewifery. I do however, like to putter around the house. Write stuff, make lists, shove stuff in the attic or anywhere else, throw stuff away whenever I can get away with it. Does this count?
I’m a woman of a certain age living and loving in Texas. Can’t get real specific because I’m a work in process. I Like to read sci-fi, steampunk and historical fiction, travel all over the planet, stay home on rainy days, go shopping in the middle of the night, and stay be in bed when I should be doing something.
- Thomas Hardy Can Bite Me wp.me/p1e3yL-2aI 2 years ago
- Discussing Politics Makes Me Rip Out My Hair wp.me/p1e3yL-2aD 3 years ago
- Is the Desire for War a Form of Collective Mental Illness? wp.me/p1e3yL-2av 3 years ago
- Is There ANY Logical Reason to Throw Away an Empty Firearm? wp.me/p1e3yL-2am 3 years ago
- Confessions of a Sports Non-enthusiast wp.me/p1e3yL-2aa 3 years ago
- 97,207 hits