Just wanted to share that the love story of Mr. Husband and me got published on Susan Amestoy’s blog So How Did you Meet Anyway. Thank you Susan and big hugs to the Hub Man. Your love helps me stay strong. The post was on November 18th. The title is From Fantasy to Reality.
I’m a woman of a certain age living and loving in Texas. Can’t get real specific because I’m a work in process. I Like to read sci-fi, steampunk and historical fiction, travel all over the planet, stay home on rainy days, go shopping in the middle of the night, and stay be in bed when I should be doing something.
- Thomas Hardy Can Bite Me wp.me/p1e3yL-2aI 3 years ago
- Discussing Politics Makes Me Rip Out My Hair wp.me/p1e3yL-2aD 3 years ago
- Is the Desire for War a Form of Collective Mental Illness? wp.me/p1e3yL-2av 3 years ago
- Is There ANY Logical Reason to Throw Away an Empty Firearm? wp.me/p1e3yL-2am 3 years ago
- Confessions of a Sports Non-enthusiast wp.me/p1e3yL-2aa 3 years ago
- 103,018 hits