Add your thoughts here…Sometimes I wish mental illness was something to snap out of. Lot easier than taking meds and fighting to stay on top of it.
I’m a woman of a certain age living and loving in Texas. Can’t get real specific because I’m a work in process. I Like to read sci-fi, steampunk and historical fiction, travel all over the planet, stay home on rainy days, go shopping in the middle of the night, and stay be in bed when I should be doing something.
- I’m Back in the Saddle! serenitygame.com/2019/02/08/im-… https://t.co/wKZg89kCPa 1 month ago
- Thomas Hardy Can Bite Me wp.me/p1e3yL-2aI 4 years ago
- Discussing Politics Makes Me Rip Out My Hair wp.me/p1e3yL-2aD 4 years ago
- Is the Desire for War a Form of Collective Mental Illness? wp.me/p1e3yL-2av 4 years ago
- Is There ANY Logical Reason to Throw Away an Empty Firearm? wp.me/p1e3yL-2am 4 years ago
- 104,107 hits