Big Tex burned to the ground this morning at the fair grounds. Why a burning statue fills me with sadness I don’t know, but it does. He’s been there welcoming us to the State Fair of Texas for 60 years. Also today bomb threats were called into a local college as well as a popular shopping mall. I don’t know what to say. Sometimes people just be crazy 😦
I’m a woman of a certain age living and loving in Texas. Can’t get real specific because I’m a work in process. I Like to read sci-fi, steampunk and historical fiction, travel all over the planet, stay home on rainy days, go shopping in the middle of the night, and stay be in bed when I should be doing something.
- Death and a New Direction serenitygame.com/2020/01/18/dea… https://t.co/91Cg9cTMPX 2 months ago
- Free Money? serenitygame.com/2019/05/09/fre… 10 months ago
- I’m Back in the Saddle! serenitygame.com/2019/02/08/im-… https://t.co/wKZg89kCPa 1 year ago
- Thomas Hardy Can Bite Me wp.me/p1e3yL-2aI 5 years ago
- Discussing Politics Makes Me Rip Out My Hair wp.me/p1e3yL-2aD 5 years ago
- 108,871 hits